An Honest and Unbiased Review of Google Sniper 3.0.
This is an honest and an unbiased review of Google Sniper 3 by George Brown the most popular and by far most rewarding online marketing program.
Hey, Dr Ibrahim here, I am glad to present to you what I believe to be the best online course for e-business Google Sniper 3. You are here to read my uncensored review of what I really thought about Google Sniper.
Note, this a review though, if you’re looking for Google Sniper’s website then click here.
Why I am writing this? Well, when I was thinking about buying Google Sniper, there weren’t many real reviews around so I thought I’d write one quickly to help any of you who are in the same position I was.
But be warned, I’ll be revealing both the positive and negative sides of the product. so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
I believe as a matter of fact, this review will profoundly eliminate any skepticism you may have regarding the product.
Does Google Sniper Delivers it promise ?
This is a very interesting question. But to cut a long story short, the answer is yes and here is why;
Over the last 4 years I’ve developed a deep interest in online entrepreneurship. More specifically, I’ve enjoyed more rewarding and profitable business that allows me to supplement my monthly income while working a few hours a day from home. I know it was never going to be easy, though.

I have almost tried everything in my journey to succeed online. I tried forex I’ve lost hugely, I also tried list building, MLM, and other so called investment opportunities. In fact, I’ve purchased almost every product promoted by so called Gurus who are good in selling mediocre products making pie-in-the-sky promises. But you know what, I only ended up loosing massive amount of dollars obviously with little success to show.
2 years ago, I stumbled upon a Google Sniper by George Brown, of course, I was very skeptical thinking it was the same useless stuff. After watching the video, the first question I asked myself was, how on earth can 19 year-old teen make that huge amount of money with incredible amount of consistency day in day out without spending a dime on traffic. I was quite satisfied with the fact that if I was not satisfied with the product I can seek for refund of my money. In other words, I have 60 days money back guarantee. For this reason, I proceeded and purchased my own copy.
You know what, that was the best decision of my life. I later discovered that all the money I had lost over the years and my successful attempts to make money had finally paid off.
I can honestly say that this program set me on the right track. Thanks to Brown for stirring me in the right direction. It does take a few hours to implement but it is not difficult to do.
The product gives you step-by-step instructions on how to create profitable sites quickly and leverage them to make money for you the next 2 to 3 years or more. These are called sniper sites, you create, set them and forget them. Once you set them properly you don’t need to touch them again. It will miraculously be bringing you residual income for years to come.
The most amazing thing about Google Sniper lies in the flexibility of its price. While you can get full access to the product for life by making one time payment of $47, you can still purchase it at just $ 1 and try it for five days before finalizing your decision. During that period you can access all the goldmine and the hidden secrets of the product. Click the banner below and access it for just $ 1 today !
Google Sniper Members Area: Overview
Please have time to go through the members area of Google Sniper 3 and you will understand why I strongly recommend it for you as best online affiliate marketing program.
What is inside the Members Area
The main section
- Comprises of a five-step system on how to quickly create sniper sites, and apply some techniques to get them on the first page of Google.
- It also teaches how to outsource the work of building the sites by creating back links as well as other additional tricks.
Sniper X section.
- This is the section where you will be receiving updates on the product, additional training videos as well as coaching webinars from George Brown.
- The course is updated every two weeks based on the extensive case study. It involves interactive session with other members of program.
Google Cash Machine.
- In this areas you will learn what you will do and make quick money using your sniper sites.
- It is usually reserved for those impatient sniper members who want to get their initial investment back very fast.
The Rolodex.
- This is just a quick place to find all of the resource mentioned in the course, as well as some new ones.
Support
- This provides short but concise answers to all questions related to affiliate marketing
The Good
- A detailed instruction showing exactly how to rank on page 1 of Google quickly
- A Practical Tutorial that discloses easy and quick techniques
- It is a good starting point for newbie and advanced marketers to learn how to enhance their affiliate marketing techniques.
- The system is relatively cheaper than many online marketing courses. It only costs 47$.
- There is a good chance you can get your initial investment within 48 hours if you apply the training in Sniper X section.
- Interestingly, if you apply what you learn in the training, you will be making money on auto-pilot.
- – 60 day money back guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the course you will seek refund.
Click Here to Go to Google Sniper’s Official Website.
–
The Bad
- You will need to invest some amount of money in purchasing hosting packages and domains. Whenever you want to create a sniper site you need to register new domain.
- For you to succeed, you need to invest your time and work hard.
- Due to Google sandbox, your ranking may be delayed. It may take a few weeks to rank you on the first page.
- You need to invest some money on outsourcing (such as back-linking) to get to the top.
- You need to be patient. If you apply what you’ve learnt, slowly but surely you will make money. But, remember it doesn’t have to be quick.
- It is assumed that your sniper site on average will bring you $ 300/month. It all depends on your hard work and luck. You can make more than that, you can also make less it all depends on what you put, though.
- You need to create multiple sites (minimum of six sites on different niches) to get decent income.
- Building snipers sites usually takes longer than what you actually think depending on your experience.
Click the link below and watch the whole video to see other snipers out there who’ve started creating their sniper sites and how successful they’ve become.




No comments:
Post a Comment